By Guest Contributor Bozar the Clown.
7. Visible utility cables in historic neighborhoods.
6. Conceptual art, which is simply an artist demanding praise for coming up with a theme without bothering to make the art that would express the theme.
5. All art that does not decorate.
4. Verse with no rhythm. (Note that this does not exclude vers libre: study Whitman.)
3. Architecture that defies its neighbors or ruins their intended effect.
2. Auto-Tune (when it does not refer to putting a car in better running condition).
1. Televisions in public places.